THE ROSHE LEGACY CONTINUES.
The Women’s Nike Roshe Two Flyknit Shoe steps you into a legendary look with a second-skin feel. The Flyknit constructed upper features a unique ribbed design that shifts colors as you move, while a triple-density midsole provides a pillowy, soft cushioning.
- Flyknit constructed upper provides a snug, adaptive fit.
- Ribbed design shifts between 2 colors as you move.
- Midsole features 3 foam densities for superior cushioning.
- Bootie construction delivers a snug, comfortable fit.
- Padded collar provides plush cushioning.
- Sockliner made of slow-recovery foam enhances comfort and cushioning.
- Traction pattern is hot-knifed for flexibility and durability.
- Dylan Raasch, the designer of the Nike Roshe was inspired by the concept of simplicity and by the name given to a Zen master: Roshi. Part of the designer’s mission was to simplify the shoe itself, which led to the decision to join the midsole and outsole into one.